A shot of protection
Apply every hour. Apply after swimming. Wear protective clothing. Wander around wearing a hat and factor 50 on your nose. Stay in the shade. Protecting the skin from the sun, some go to further lengths than others.
There are so many ways to protect your skin from the damaging effects that can be caused by UV light. But they usually hinder us somewhat in our daily activities because it always takes time and effort. Very few people could have seen the new solution for this coming, namely: a shot.
How on earth must we imagine this? The miracle potion, called UVO, not only provides protection prior to going into the sun, but also takes care of restoring the skin when the damage has already been done. The stuff contains a combination of over 30 powerful vitamins, phytonutrients and antioxidants, which have been proven to protect the skin from the inside.
On the website of UVO you can see all the elements that the drink contains, and what their effects are on the body. Some of these are:
• Protection of the eyes
• Absorption of UV light
• Strengthening of the skin immunity
• Reduction of the ageing of the skin
• Reduces exposure that causes sunburn
Quite something, all these positive aspects that this drink entails. But when and how do you exactly take this shot?
• The shot gives 3 to 5 hours of protection, so every 3 hours is sensible
• Ingest about 30 minutes before exposure to the sun
• Be careful the first few times and calmly work out to what extent these effects work for you (because after all, these are different from person to person)
• Take a shot after burning of the skin to help repair the skin from the inside
This shot is not only good for your body, but it also great for your image. The little bottle is in fact incredibly trendy because of its retro design and bright colours. Could this drink become a new hype, the new way to protect your skin from the sun, or will it just quickly blow over?